Ribbon cuttings are included in the cost of your annual membership with the Green River Chamber.
The Green River Chamber Provides:
- Ribbon and scissors
- Advertising for your ribbon cutting on our website event calendar and in our Tollgate Member and Community e-Newsletters.
- We will notify local media sources of your ribbon cutting.
- Notification to the Mayor to invite him to attend your ribbon cutting.
- We will email the Board of Directors, Chamber Ambassadors, Members and their employees to invite them to attend.
- We put a photo of your ribbon cutting in the Tollgate Member and Community e-Newsletter and we will provide you a copy of the photo.
Ideas We Encourage Businesses To Do:
- Advertising for your business' ribbon cutting via radio, television, or social media.
- Tours of your business after your ribbon cutting.
- Door prizes
- Special promotions or sales the day of your ribbon cutting.
We will work with you to set the best day and time for your ribbon cutting. We will include the date, time and place of your ribbon cutting in all correspondence. If there is any additional information like special promotions or activities that will be going on the day of your ribbon cutting please let us know so we can include that as well. Call our office today to schedule your ribbon cutting at 307.875.5711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide at least 30 days notice. The best time is normally over lunch or after 5 P.M.